I.T Support & Broadcast Systems Technician
Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Radio in Australia. We’ve grown over the years to include 17 radio stations and The Weekly Advertiser Newspaper, employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
ACE Radio Broadcasters are looking to employ an experienced I.T Support person to join the Engineering team. You will work closely with ACE Radio staff and systems to ensure maximum productivity & reliability in the network. Training will be provided in Broadcast Systems.
- Interview Immediately
- Permanent role
- Excellent work/life balance
About the role
Based in Hamilton, You will provide a range of Network, User support, Systems maintenance and end to end solutions working closely with the I.T Manager and ACE Engineering Team.
- A knowledge of computer systems and networks, IOS and Windows
- Willingness to travel to other ACE Radio sites around Victoria and Southern N.S.W
- Share in ‘On Call’ duties
- Willingness to learn and maintain Broadcast Systems within the network Benefits
- Friendly, fast-paced environment
- Work with the latest Technology
To succeed with this role you will need to be a motivated self-starter as well as a team player, you must be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
Applications close 5pm Friday the 16th of November 2018.
For additional information or to apply please email email@example.com
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications.
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.